Our Privacy and Marketing Policy.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Cookies are used just to process orders and not used to gather user data.
We send marketing emails to email addresses of orderers but will unsubscribe on request.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Compliance
In order to comply with the legislation and directives issued by the The Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) we confirm that
we keep the information listed below if you order from us. In order to comply with UK Tax law we have to keep order records for 6 years.
If you wish we will delete email addresses and phone numbers etc but we have to keep certain information for VAT and other government
compliance reasons. We have indicated in bold the data fields we would have to keep for 6 years.
- Title (Mr, Mrs etc)
- Address (Billing)
- Address (Delivery)
- IP Address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Password (if account opened). Note: we cannot see this as its encrypted.
- Products Ordered
- Platform (website, Ebay etc)
- Delivery instructions
- Payment type i.e whether card or paypal. Note we cannot see card details.
- Emails you send us and our replies.
- Phone Orders: card details for a short while until shredded.
- Refunds given
This site and all contents are ©2019 Nutrigroup Ltd